Physician ResourcesThe Blue Star: A symbol of hope and survival
The Blue Star symbolizes the fight against colon cancer. The star represents the memory of those people whose lives have been lost to the disease and the shining hope for a future free of colon cancer. Blue Star pins are available for purchase.
Promote National Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month
You and your staff can help spread the word about NCRCAM and promote recognition of the Blue Star symbol:
- Free Resource! CRC Awareness Month T-Shirt!
- Free download! CRC Awareness Month Banner and Poster!
- Free download! CRC Awareness Month Advertisement/PSA!
- Free Download! “I Got Screened!” Colon Cancer Awareness Sticker
- Colorectal Cancer Awareness Health Fair Kit
- QR code poster with patient education videos
- Get Screened Advertisement
- Referring Physician Polyp Sheet
- Get involved with the Super Colon Exhibit. As visitors walk through the display, they get an up close look at healthy colon tissue, non-malignant colorectal disease like Crohn's and colitis, colorectal polyps and various stages of colorectal cancer.
- 20 Most Frequently Asked Questions About CRC
- Talking Points Related to CRC Issues
- General Information About Colorectal Cancer (CRC)
- ASGE Public Education Brochures
Watch ASGE's PSAs on the importance of Colorectal Cancer Screening.